Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A thunder has no religion

I won’t ask where you come from
Or what your name is or your religion
Winds have no home and stars have no names.
A thunder has no religion. Would they worry?
I cannot see you any more for the light in your eyes has
dazzled me already. I can only feel you. I can hear you sometimes.
Your presence entered my bones and
torn down all the structures I’ve built all my life.
I am left with almost nothingness now.
I wanted to sit down on my knees and cry like a child of darkness
Yet, you approached me friendly and pointed to the trees standing across the hill, you pointed to the sun that was sitting above the horizon.
you pointed to the mountain that was serene tall and content. You said:
Look my friend; they are free from any structures and rules yet they are beautiful and pure and simple. Aren’t they?

No comments:

Post a Comment