Tuesday, December 22, 2009

On the high way of life


On the high way of life
I was driving…
Not very fast, nor very slow.
I was driving at my own pace.

Someone who parked himself
On the road shoulder
Was judging me……

A young woman who was speeding from behind
Could not control her anger and frustration.
She aspires to get somewhere very soon. Who knows where?

Who was this man or woman dragging along a freightliner truck in front of me?
His vehicle swallowed a big chunk of land including some part of the sky
This was obstructing traffic flow and limiting visibility.

When you drive on the highway of life behind someone
Who limits your vision and obstructs your direction
You live life indirectly.
You are not yet exposed to the warmth of your own life.

I am still driving but not behind the freightliner truck
And the man who parked himself on the road shoulder
Is still judging me.

No comments:

Post a Comment