Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Stillness becomes you


When I listen to your songs,
The sun in the tone of your voice
Warms the depth of my bones.
Buds of white roses emerge from your eyes and open up before me
Like roads of kindness.
I was trying for so many years to grasp you with the deluge of my emotions,
With the chatter in my head. That was when I went missing for ever and ever and ever.
Now I won’t desire to live thousand years.
If I live this moment fully and completely, the wilderness would sing with me.
I can say with certainty, my friend:
while we're in this physical world,
no one is a winner nor a loser.
We're just here to taste honey of life from our sacred bowls.
If the honey tastes bitter, blame not the honey
Blame your tongue.

When you connect with this poem, stillness becomes you.
If you hear a sound, instead,
It is only born out of lonesomeness, a collective yearning for beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment