Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Like a rose garden


Evenings ago as I was walking past, the fresh scent coming from your house filled my nose and then my whole body. It was like a rose garden kept with passion and tenderness, fed with sunlight and water and wisdom and care. How I loved this elegance while passing by! How I loved this energy!
We met the next day and I told you the story and the words you said blew my head like a thunder. You said to me: “You know, something strange happened to me this week. Something life changing happened to me. Something amazing happened to me this week. Very strange and difficult to explain with my own words: I got the courage or courage visited me on her will and I met my anger and my fear. I met my pain and my resentment. I also met my sorrow and my joy as well. I met all of them and conversed with them for hours and hours and finally we forged this wonderful companionship. Now I am one with them and they are one with me. We’re all merged together and there is no distinction between us. I am now free from any pain. Pain and hunger and grief come with separation. I can access peace easily now because that is what I’ve been naturally, in the very morning of creation, before I was loaded with many soft wares and programs. Meeting with your fear and anger and frustration also means cleaning all those layers and layers of programs. You see, that’s why I smelled to you like a rose garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment