Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I am a pilgrim as well as a pilgrimage


I am a pilgrim as well as a pilgrimage. I am an existence born into rivers meditation.
I strike a match and the sea starts to sing a melody of yearning. I may be wrong. I look into your eyes and see you’re thirsty for kindness. My door is wide open my friend. I mean the door to my complete stillness.
you might come in and leave whenever you want and next time you come back, you wont see the door again. The wind that moves the mountains starts her innocence in me. Sometimes she is a wind and sometimes she is the tenderness on the lips of joy. I am a fire as well as the one who longs to be burned. Sometimes when burning is not enough one has to die completely. Are you afaid of this?
I am a silence you find in the middle of a noise. I sometimes become a noise before the silence is born.
I am the hunger you experience in the morning, when you wake up, I am the beauty your heart longs for, the light you can see after the sun goes down. I am looking at you now. The truth is I am looking in you. I am not afraid of your eyes because they are my eyes gazing into my own void. There is pain in those eyes. There is fear. There is longing. These are collective yearning. One minute’s openness to fire and two minutes demolishing of those old fences clears the path into that happy madness. You remember? I run into you the other day. You said you were really thirsty. You said you were tired and disintegrated.
You said life is a hard work. I offered my entire self to you. You drank me like a deer drinking from the spring. You looked at me and said: I am good now. This is my supper, orgasm of my existence. You said, my Jealousy is gone and gone is my misery.
The water of life washed all my knowledge and I have no any enemies now. You said I did not come from anywhere. I am not going anywhere. I am just here with you, my friend. Here with you! Just here with you. You said.

No comments:

Post a Comment