Monday, April 13, 2015

The only sane prescription

There is this kind man
Who comes in every morning
to read daily papers –
When he is done and ready to leave
he looked like he is going to fall on his knees
and cry bitterly.
The papers are filled with horrible
News and yet I cannot stop reading them –
He said to me one day–
Do you know why? I asked –
I don’t know exactly but I think
I am hopping to read a happy
news someday ---
yes, my dear friends, you can see
it yourself , there is indiscernible pain
in the world today and you can pick it
up from TV or papers or from
someone around you who is
in great pain.
The only sane prescription
that can heal the earth from this
insanity is to love deeply -
it is the collective awakening
of human consciousness –
and let every single atom in your
body be a divine womb that can receive
pure light and infinite compassion
and transform confusion into surrender .

No comments:

Post a Comment