Monday, April 13, 2015

countless wild horses

I saw a dream last night -
dream and vision
while i was sitting on a white rock.
by the old tree in the forest
the earth opened her mouth slowly
where my foot was resting
and spoke to me -
I was trembling with
deep passion and i could only
remember few words -
She said the time has come
for human race to gather by the sea shore -
to return to the first word that
has ever been uttered , Be the speaker
of radical truth ---
and your mind is too small
for you to live for
that is where madness begins.
Practice kindness and be
responsible for their actions -
for I can no longer support ignorance
and the accumulation of  endless anxiety ---
and it is possible sooner or later
i can burst into c

ountless wild
horses and kick everyone
off from my back - ----

No comments:

Post a Comment