Sunday, February 26, 2012

Home

In the morning. Homa, our two years old and I were walking in the neighborhood. As we walked, we watched leaves falling from trees. While falling down, the leaves were laughing and dancing in the breeze. I asked Homa; "Do you know where we are now, beloved one? Do you know?" She said "Home. We are Home".  We walked another two blocks and I asked homa again, "Where are we now, Homa?"  'We are home." She said again. We continued to walk in silence. After waking for two or more blocks Homa gave me the same answer when I asked her where we were. Home.  A whisper in my heart came forth after  Homa's confirmation. We're home because whereever we are is HOME. Whereever we are is as sacred as Home. I stopped thinking about our arrival. Instead I continued to enjoy the walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment