Thursday, February 16, 2012

as soon as I leave this place

I could hear
A baby crying somewhere.
Right next to me, in the bus
An old man with a long white beard and no teeth.
He sucks on a candy with his gum. a young man catches up with the
world news from his ipad.
 A lady walks by on a very high heeled boots
 darting her beautiful eyes looking for empty seats.
A few minutes later I get off the bus where
a man parks his train to have lunch at the McDonald’s.
all these happen in the now.
I have learned so much from my daughter.
she says after every little activity,
we have to clean the mess we've made.
 as soon as I leave this place
I will clear them from the mind.
otherwise the mind  is good at   replaying them a million times
the very same way
cattle chew their cud all night long.

No comments:

Post a Comment