Monday, August 9, 2010

Symphony in all hearts

With utmost humility and humbleness
 I can say this, most beautiful one;

You're a symphony in all hearts
When we learn how to listen to YOU.

Every time I remember YOU,
YOU come down
in the form of morning mist and
soak my lips with love.

Please tell me, beautiful one,
If I am singing YOU correctly.

YOU are in every single feather
of the eagle’s wings
The wild horses galloping in the hills
Carry YOU in their hooves.
YOU are a miracle and
Babies drink YOU with their mothers milk.

Farmers dilute YOU with
Their waters and bath in YOU.
Lovers mix YOU with their creams
and put YOU on their bodies.
They say YOU are very healing.
They say YOU are very soothing.

In the village so far away
Bakeries sprinkle YOU in their flours
and make delicious bread.
Their customers sing all night with joy.
They say they are drunk, so drunk with joy that
they could no longer tell
the difference between day and night.


You're a symphony in all hearts
When we learn how to listen to You.

Please tell me, beautiful one,
If I am singing YOU correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment