Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Healing tree

I have long forgiven the axe as well as the hands that shoved the axe into my body.
Look at me, my friend. How forgiveness heals fully. Look deeper at my branches and roots. All the wounds are gone and what you can see now is only love. Love and acceptance. Believe me, all my residues are totally gone. The pain from my grievance and anger is gone. It was wearing me down and almost killing me more than the axe has killed parts of me. Yes, that was so tiring. Now I am totally free because the forgiveness is total. The love is total. Look how the wound is fully healed. Look how I am flowering again! Love for everyone. Acceptance for everyone even for those hurricanes and the axes. Love.She smiled through her flowers. Tears on her eyes looked like fresh dews on the grass. Tears of peace and forgiveness. They rolled down and touched the ground and turned into diamonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment