Monday, August 16, 2010

I love you

My first love affair with you was written on the sand. I was illiterate and did not learn how to write. But you said to me. You don’t have to learn it. It is inside you already. You asked me to move my hands thru the heap of sand. I did as you instructed me. My hand was shivering. Now read it. You said to me. I did not learn how to read it . I said to you. You don’t have to learn it. It is inside you already. You insisted. My mouth was quivering when these words came through me. I LOVE YOU. Those were the words I wrote in the sand with my hands before I learned how to write it. And I said them with my mouth before I learned how to read them. As soon as those words left my mouth, I knew I was born. You smiled like the sun. I looked up and the sky was in full bloom. I looked around and realized that the sand was so enormous. I wondered where it begins and where it ends. I wondered where it comes from. You said this is not the sand. It is my body. It is my bosom. It is my heart. It is a flower in my heart. You wrote it on my heart. Your wrote it on a flower. Your hands are innocent and pure. Whatever you touch becomes a flower. It might take a little while but this flower would fill the planet earth with her fragrance and the farmer in China would recognize it. The merchant in Saudi Arabia would feel it. The  nursing mother in Mexico would taste it. The fighter in the middle east would smell it….. You said.
Between this brief conversation, many worlds came and went. Years came and went but the energy we exchanged was never touched by time. It was never covered by the dust of history. It is still pure and alive and fresh like a new born baby. It is sparkling like Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment