Monday, January 19, 2015

love returns to my eyes

Just by remembering you
my worries depart and my qurstions
dissolve -
my body turns into a sunflower
and rises to the sky -
love returns to my eyes so that
I could see with clarity –
Can I achieve the same beauty
as yours?
a friend asked me this morning.
there is nothing to achieve.
is not that already 
your own true essence?
what is there to achieve
you don't have?
allow your inner purpose to meet
with your outer life, without resistance,
without judgment –
Without a baggage from the past,
Without any attachment, 
Let them meet each other like companions,
Like water meets with water –
Let them move into each other fully
until they become one.
fear exists only when they are two or more.
then you are no longer a seeker or a pilgrim
in the streets of wanting.
nor do you long for any special state.
You’ve shown an enormous courage
to come closer to the mouth of the
ancient one, to happily offer yourself
to that eternal sun-flame.

No comments:

Post a Comment