Thursday, October 13, 2011

for inner growth to happen

for inner growth to happen,
there must be demolition of the old mind pattern
and breaking of structures into small pieces.
This was last night . It seemed like a dream. To be exact,
It was between dream and wakefulness
The wind was roaring.
I was a lamp in my friend's hand
who was walking in the woods.
I wanted him to remove the glass around me. I almost begged him;
"Please break this enclosure around me!"
He said "You need protection. The wind is still strong
and it can blow you out and that will bring your end.
I don't need any protection. The wind is my breath. I said at the very top of my lungs
He almost lost patience with me and broke the glass with a stick he was holding with another hand.
The sound was enormous beyond all ears could bear
It was as if the entire world has fallen apart,
as if a collective human suffering has melted into
a fluid lava of volcanic eruption.
I watched the lamp
expanding and expanding and expanding
until it grew into what it seemed like a bright orange full sun.
I opened my eyes and suddenly it was daybreak and
the sun was glowing in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment