Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Your breath

I felt your breath
In my chest.
Tender and warm and familiar
Breath in my chest.
So warm that all the weight inside
Melted away.
So warm that
the knots deep inside were untied
All the folds and creases ironed
A large space moved through me
The earth and the sky Moved thru me.
Thousand suns dance inside me
And Mountains bow to the oceans
The caravan who are thirsty
In the middle of the sea
Open their eyes here.
.
Most beautiful one
Ask me what happened after all these;
Whenever I am with your breath
YOU are and
I am not.

1 comment:

  1. HI-I saw you over at Rose Marie's and decided to come by. I am so glad I did. I am in a bit of a wounded/healing time along my journey and your poem/poetry is so lovely. a gift amidst the struggle. thank you for that.
    love gail
    peace and hope.....

    ReplyDelete