Wednesday, June 1, 2022

I AM

Once again let’s look at the words I AM, together - I hear you saying I am tired - I am sick - I am hungry - I am bored. is this really true in your current reality ? I want you to remember that your thoughts and feelings can directly affect your every day life and the world around you. the time is now to observe what you say on a daily basis. what can be tired is not you. What can be hungry is not you. What can be sick is not you. it is the person you think you are and the person you think you are doesn’t actually exist. i wanted you to have a little respect for your essential nature. I AM is not a form but it contains all forms. I AM is empty and yet it holds everything. I AM is not bored. It the source of joy. I AM is not sick It is the center of healing. I AM is not hungry - it is the source of nourishment. I AM has no beginning or end and yet everything begins with it. I AM is eternal and that is who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment