Wednesday, January 18, 2017

burden

i am moved by what a friend said this morning - "thank you deeply for your everyday reminders. truly your poetry have the energy to penetrate and bring me back to my heart and I feel blessed again and again. I remember who i am and yet more often I slip away from this divine sweetness and find myself in the river of confusion - i feel i am a noise behind music and a cloud covering the face of the sky. I feel am a burden to the planet earth and to everyone. what do advise me?" You're not a burden my dear friend. what you think you are is a burden. the past you carry with you is a burden. your opinion about yourself is a burden. your mistaken identity is a burden. your attachment with what comes and goes is a burden - drawing your boundaries and believing in them is a burden. give up all of these and return to your true nature. they say, knock and the door will open - the reality is there is no door- the door is an illusion the mind is created - life is a free and open hallway - just have a little courage to walk through it - no more waiting my dear friend. the ultimate state of union with life is possible right here and now.

No comments:

Post a Comment