Sunday, January 1, 2012

a path from your heart into your heart.

Isn't it amazing?
This trip from the old year
into the new one? from there to here,
from here to here, from then to now, from now to now.
Isn't it amazing?
If we move slightly deeper inside,
we cannot see the old year nor the new one.
Time does not exist from this place.
We can only find a room filled with sweet light
where you and I sit and share wine from the same cup.
Isn't it amazing? this road?
Truth to tell, I have grown so much
in this daily sharing of love with you.
I cannot explain this using words.
I have experienced so much deepening, beyond a thousand
layers of the sky, beyond the splendor the suns
I am grateful to Astroid, my wife, Homa, my daughter
and all of you here, for being a serene space
for me to grow.
This road is amazing
whether it is long or short,
whether it is bumpy or smooth,
it is a path from your heart
into your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment