Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The wine of love pours into a cup

Milk pours from a cow unconditionally
and the cow never asks who is taking her milk.
The wine of love pours into a cup
and turns to light and then to a song.
Love pours thru this body constantly
And I said to myself,
What for do I really need these layers of clothes?
a few days ago someone got into
my metal horse and run away with a GPS.
What they've not realized is
so much abundance is still here.
Eloquence is everywhere
Love is in everything
This morning I knocked on a door
of a friend I have not seen in so many seasons.
A different door opened up instead and
someone I knew smiled with all her eyes.
What is taken from us is not ours.
what is ahead of us is not ours.
A friend is here with us now.
Let's give her-him a warm hug.See More

No comments:

Post a Comment