Monday, July 25, 2011

someone is playing a violin

Listen!
someone is playing a violin in the woods.
Two wild horses stand head to head, as if kissing each other,
 And pick insects from each other’s necks.
A donkey smells his lover’s urine and brays with all his heart.
Then he lifts his head to the skies and smiles with his beautiful mouth.
A cow who discovers another cow is missing, stops grazing and  moos .
The missing cow gets the message and moos back saying
Don’t worry my friend. I am here, in the village, where  hyenas
Have long renounced violence because they are enlightened.

You keep asking me, who I am.
I say to you, I am the flower blooming in your lips,
I  am the sun awakening in your spinal cords.
Then my friend,
If you are not fully here,
How can you feel the force of this love?

No comments:

Post a Comment